Certificate in the Practice of Social Engineering (NGOs)
This course targets people working or aspiring to work in the NGO and development sectors.
- Introduction to Results Based Management (RBM) in development management
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering in development design
- Community mobilization and organizing
- Proposal writing and fund raising
- Project implementation cycles
- Monitoring, Evaluation and design adjustment
- To equip development sector workers with the necessary skill set to carry out their duties.
- To equip competent and efficient NGO and development sector workers.
- To equip learners on the professional standards of the NGO and development sector.
This competence-based curriculum will emphasize the critical skills required to succeed in the development industry. Upon completing this course, our graduates will find it easier to secure employment with local and international Non Governmental Organizations, secure consulting opportunities or establish their own NGOs. The industry will benefit from better-qualified and trained professionals. Consumers will benefit from improved quality of service.