Certificate in the Practice of Consulting
This course targets professionals engaged in consulting or intending to enter the field of consulting.
This course includes the following units:
- Reverse engineering as a framework for consulting;
- Developing winning bids and proposal writing;
- Assignment approach, team making and execution planning;
- Techniques of data extraction in consulting;
- Data analysis, determination of funds and conclusion;
- Report writing and presentation;
- Recommendation, implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation.
- To equip learners with the essential competencies required in the consulting industry;
- To equip learners with the competencies to efficiently manage a consulting project and effectively lead a consulting team ;
- To equip learners with competencies to make bankable consulting findings, recommendations and implementation plans;
- To equip learners with competencies to identify, execute and complete consulting assignments with transformative results for clients.